Saturday, March 6, 2010

04 March 10 - Mt Tassie, Balook and Gormandale

Having acquired a taste for hills and twisty roads, headed off to Mt Tassie and Balook. Once again, great weather and the road was in good shape. Getting better at handling the cornering. On the trip up I was really looking forward to a coffee at the Tea Rooms in Balook but unfortunately it was closed - for good I think. No coffee. Headed back along the Grand Ridge road because I wanted to practice riding on dirt roads, and stopped at Gormandale. The bike created a fair bit of interest from the locals. Headed back to Traralgon and more figure 8's in the car park.

Start Odometer 423, End Odometer, 524. Distance travelled 101 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.