Sunday, June 27, 2010

27 June 2010 - Noojee


Another winter ride today with the Ulysses club. About a dozen bikes, some with pillions participated. The aim of the ride was to end up at the Noojee Trout Farm where some people planned to fish for trout or salmon. You pay by the kilo. Given my lack of interest in fish or fishing I spent my time heating my feet in front of the fire at the Red Parrot Cafe instead. Despite about 10 minutes of rain it was a great ride and I discovered a few roads I had not travelled before. What more could you ask for?

Total Distance 218 km.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish I lived in Traralgon. Not often I admit but it seems to coincides with being at work and reading your blog. What are those on your feet they look waterproof and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcus, they are my fleece lined Aussie Disposals flying boots I bought some years ago. Ideal for winter but a bit warm for the summer.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.