Sunday, January 16, 2011

15 January 2011 - Yarram, Tarra Valley, Mt Tassie


After the damp weather of the past week, today finally showed some promise. Wanted to experiment some more with the HD170 action camera on a road with plenty of twists so I headed of to Yarram with the aim of returning through Tarra Valley and over Mt Tassie. The camera itself performs very well but it is difficult to find a mounting position on the bike which minimises vibration. For this trip the camera was mounted on the right hand side roll bar with some degree of success. At this stage though the helmet mount provides the best results provided it's not too windy. Booked the trip to Tasmania this week. Due to sail on 23 Feb, and departing Devonport on 3 March. Not too many sleeps now. Anyway it was nice to get out in the sunshine for a few hours.

Total Distance 130 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.