Monday, June 13, 2011

13 June - Warburton


After four straight days of working on the house it was a pleasant surprise this morning to find the good weather was holding out. A bit cool but plenty of sunshine. Headed off to Warburton via Noojee, Powelltown and Yarra Junction. Had lunch at the bakery and a bit of a walk in the main street to get the circulation back into my feet. On the way I was pulled over at Hill End by a lonely looking policeman for a breath test and licence and rego check. On the way back I decided to leave the gloom and wet roads around Noojee and turned towards Neerim South and continued the ride home in the sunshine. What a great day on the bike.

Reached another milestone a couple of days ago - the motorcycle licence is 12 months old and is now unrestricted.

Total Distance 290 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.