Friday, April 27, 2012

27 April - Cowes, Philip Island


Weather looked a bit bleak this morning but the radar gave the all clear. I've just received my AirHawk seat and wanted to try it out on a longish ride. Strapped it on the seat of the Beemer and off we went via Mirboo North, Leongatha, Inverloch and Wonthaggi. It started of pretty windy but by the time I got to the coast it was sunny and quite calm. The trick with the AirHawk is minimal inflation and I had to stop a couple of times to let air out. Correctly inflated it works very well and it will definitely prevent 'numb bum' on the longer rides. Had lunch at Gulliver's in Cowes and checked out Biker's Gear before heading back through Archies Creek and Korumburra. Coffee and apricot slice at the bakery there and then home. Somehow managed to avoid rain all day.

Total Distance 320 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.