Thursday, April 5, 2012

5 April - Licola on Beemer


Took the Beemer for a quick run to Licola at about noon. Despite early cloud, the afternoon turned into a brilliant day for riding. Unlike previous trips the road was full of holiday makers getting an early start for Easter. The caravan parks and camping grounds along the McAllister river were filling up rapidly and even Licola was quite busy. The BMW just ate up the hills - everything is effortless on this bike, even potholes and bumps in the road don't seem to bother it much. Also tried it out on some dirt roads and that's definitely an area for skill development. Once I find a suitable one I'll probably do an 'off-road' riding course.

Total Distance 190 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.