Sunday, October 28, 2012

27 October - Walhalla

Not great bike weather today but I wanted to try out my new Strike Genius waterproof GPS unit.
My last unit was damaged beyond repair when the mount disintegrated at about 100 kph. I managed to catch it and thought it was OK, but when I got home, the screen was shattered. After a bit of research I decided on the Strike unit and I'm very happy with my choice. I'll find out how good the waterproofing is the next time I ride in the rain. So, off for a quick ride to Walhalla. Fortunately the longer I rode the better the weather got and by the time I reached my destination it was fine and sunny and there were people everywhere.


Had a very nice lunch and a coffee at the usual spot and chatted about motorbikes with a couple of guys who came over for a closer look at the BMW.

Total Distance 105km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.