Sunday, November 18, 2012

18 November - Walhalla


Looked out the window this morning and decided against a ride. Lots of cloud and quite a bit of wind. So it looked like chores at home instead. However all this changed by  1 pm. The sun was out and things looked much better. So a small ride was in order and the best short motorbike ride around here is to Walhalla. Sat in the park there, with lots of other people and enjoyed a great coffee before taking a few photos and starting the ride home. Tried the bike out on some gravel road on the way back to Erica before riding home via Yallourn Nth. Short but definitely sweet.

Total Distance 115 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.