Thursday, March 21, 2013

20 March - Warburton

With a perfect motorcycle day forecast I set off this morning, on the Honda, for Warburton via Hill End, Noojee and Powelltown. The road from Hill End on has deteriorated to the point of being outright dangerous over the past 12-18 months so it was great to see that about 5km has been ripped up and is undergoing reconstruction. Arrived in Warburton after a very quiet, pleasant and sunny ride along one of my favourite roads. Stayed just long enough for an iced coffee at the Three Sugars (had breakfast in Traralgon early on) before turning the Honda back towards Traralgon. This time I turned off at Noojee towards Nilma to avoid all that road work, and arrived home after a very pleasant ride.

Total Distance 285 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.