Thursday, April 18, 2013

18 April - Goondiwindi

Said goodbye to Saskia and Lexi this morning and by 8:40 I was on the Bruce Highway headed for home. I'm travelling the inland route on the return trip, which will hopefully be much more relaxed. The destination for today was Goondiwindi which is located right on the Qld/NSW border and just under 500km distance. First stop was Nanango for a quick comfort stop and an excellent coffee and jam donut at the local bakery. It was endless blue sky all day and hardly any traffic. Stopped for fuel at Dalby and from there to Moonee and Goondiwindi. I've just got back to my motel after a couple of beers at the Victoria Hotel and an excellent Schezuan Beef at the local Chinese restaurant.  Hopefully the weather will hold out for the next three days.

Total Distance 480 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.