Sunday, July 28, 2013

28 July - Ride with Shadow Riders of Australia (SRA)



(Courtesy SRA)

Some time ago I joined a MC club called Shadow Riders of Australia (SRA) for riders who own a Honda Shadow. To date the club has over 300 members around Australia and in March 2014 it will hold its second AGM in Bright. This year's AGM was held in Dubbo.

Today several members had a arranged a ride to Traralgon and I caught up with them at the Longwarry Caltex service station and led the ride from there to Traralgon.

(Courtesy SRA)

Once in Traralgon we managed to find parking for all of the bikes in Post Office Place and have lunch at Del Mondo. It was a great chance to meet other Shadow riders and other potential ride partners for the future.

(Courtesy SRA)
The best part of the day was that I only had a five minute ride to my house.

Check out the SRA web site here...

Total distance 163 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.