Thursday, October 10, 2013

9 October - On the Road Again (to Paynesville)

First ride for many weeks today. Just returned from my trip to the Netherlands and today was the first opportunity. On top of that the forecast was for a fine (30ÂșC) day. Took the BMW for a spin to Paynesville to visit friends and just for the sheer enjoyment of it. It was absolutely fabulous - almost no traffic on the backroads through Merlieu and Bengworden - and not a cloud in the sky. A little wind on the return trip but nothing was going to spoil this ride. A great way to recapture the magic.

Total Distance 260 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.