Sunday, April 26, 2015

26 April - Big Ride Tomorrow


Getting a bit excited now as tomorrow is the first day of a major motorbike trip. The Honda is all packed and after one more sleep the adventure begins. I am a member of the Shadow Riders of Australia and this year SRA is holding its annual general meeting on the Sunshine Coast, in Maroochydore, Queensland. Tomorrow I will ride to Bright to spend the night with family and then the following day I meet up with the Victorian contingent of riders heading North. Altogether it's a four day ride and we'll arrive in Maroochydore late on Friday afternoon. Then, after a weekend's club activities, which will include a Poker Run on the Sunday I will stay on in Queensland to spend a few days with my sister in Gympie. After that it will be a four day ride home and at this stage, weather permitting I will return via the coast road. Last year our AGM was closer to home in Bright. Check my link to the blog of this event here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your going to have a great time Theo. Stay safe mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that's always my aim. Hope the weather co-operates, NSW seems to have gone a little crazy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I am looking forward to your trip report. Have fun and take a lot of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.