Wednesday, October 19, 2016

19 October - Cafe Riverstone

No ride today (weather is still discouraging) but a recommendation for a great cafe in Gippsland.
During a couple of recent visits to Briagolong in the past week or so, I've had the opportunity to eat at  Cafe Riverstone in Briagolong. For any riders visiting this part of Gippsland (Maffra, Sale) can I recommend first the ride through some pretty quaint villages such as Newry, Boisdale and of course Briagolong but also a great destination for light meals and great coffee. The cafe is  open every day and on the few occasions I've ridden or driven through there are alway a few motorbikes parked in the main street visiting either the Briagolong pub or this terrific cafe.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the same weather we've been having. 6 inches of rain in the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to check this out! Thanks for the share, looks like a great place to stop by.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.